Friday, April 21, 2017

Bibliophile superpower!

Image may contain: text

I stand proud atop a mountain of books scanning the horizon for novels to be perused and discovered...for I am Bibliophile Woman...watch me conquer the libraries one book at a time....

OK, OK, that may be a slight exaggeration but I do make a list each year of books to read and I like to mark them off as I go along to see if I can accomplish my literary feat set before myself. I created a list using my trusty manual typewriter ( have I mentioned how much I am enjoying using it in my journals? ...me thinks I have a couple of times, lol )

The painted frames came about from prints I was pulling off my gel plate on a scrap of paper and I liked how much it looked so I kept it in...my continuing pile of papers that I seem to keep, but at least I do use them as evidenced below!

 I have a book series which I included in a small booklet as a flip out from Canvas Corp. 7gypsies Starter Journal - Kraft Mini decorating it with the 7gypsies Wanderlust: Open New Doors papers and then stenciling the Planner Spiral Notes 4 stencil by Mary Beth Shaw for StencilGirl. After the paint had dried I placed it in my typewriter and typed all the books in the series. I plan to be finishing off the first book in the series today so by the time you read this post I will be starting the next book.

Enter my subtle but not to be overlooked superpower in

And don't forget ye villains and superheroines to visit this page and leave a comment so you can be entered to win this!
Image may contain: text

Have a book you'd like to recommend?
 I would love to hear from you!

5 comments:

Jean said...

What a cool project! I love the way you did this!

Barbara Rankin said...

Most enjoyable reading Sandee, no pun intended. Lol. TFS

Clare said...

I love a good read too! What a fabulous way to organise your reading wishes. Thank you for taking part in this months Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. Clare, DT

Lisabella Russo said...

What a fun project! I love to read too, but do it less often then I'd like these days...

Unknown said...

This is such a simple but powerful idea! It's one of those, "Why did I think of that?" ideas! I admire the fact that you can create a list of books to read and stick with it. I am continually getting off course whenever I see a book on someone's blog or find one at the bookstore or book sale. You've inspired me to put something similar together. Many thanks for sharing your superpower!