Monday, January 4, 2016

Renew for 2016

I had a fairly busy past 2 years with selling my art, it was a lot of fun and very gratifying experience, but it was also a lot of work and somewhere along the way drawing and painting just for the fun of it was lost. I want to regain that feeling and relax for awhile which is why I withdrew from the studio and when I say relax, I mean to renew what art originally meant for me....a way to just express what I am feeling.

I also printed out on the computer using different fonts some daily affirmations.

Entering my word of the year art journal page in:
The Mixed Media Monthly challenge - Time Flies

8 comments:

Pam said...

I know the feeling Sandee, I have had to renew a few times! You ARE a unique child of the world. I love your beautiful art.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

scrapwordsmom said...

This is darling!! I hear you about not creating for you. I was selling my art a few years ago, doing shows, etc. I stopped and am more creative than ever!

Katy said...

This is an awesome journal page. :)

kmd said...

I'm going to try releasing my mind till morning! When I close my eyes, my mind goes crazy! Designing, remembering what wasn't done, thinking about what needs to be done, on and on.
Thanks for sharing these thoughts!

Jean said...

She is wonderful! Great word!

Rachel said...

beautiful word for the new year. love the painting and the positive thoughts on her dress. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge! Happy New Year!

-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Sandee, your girl is adorable. Love your word! Thanks for playing with MMMC.

PS. I'm heading to NC again Memorial weekend. We need to figure a meet up.

WendyK said...

A lovely journal page, great word for 2016, and the words on her dress are very positive.