Thursday, October 1, 2015

a little fall color

Anna brought down some napkins and I just had to use this fall one! I cut and glued the front to an ATC and then outlined and created more shadows along the designs.

Then I used my ColourArte Twinking H20's to color in the pumpkins and Indian corn to give them some shimmer and shine. I used Sunburst,Copper Penny,Ginger Peach and Orange Peel.

 I wish the shine showed up a little better in my picture but you can see how the colors makes it glow!

Sending this ATC off to Grumbacher for their swap challenge #40.
and 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! I have some napkins screaming at me to use them, what a great idea. You did a wonderful job on this, I love the shading, you did it so good!. Just LOVE it.

talkis23 said...

wow Amazing Work Good Luck for the challenge.

Proxxon Tools said...

just love Fall colors. thanks for playing along with ColourArte