Wednesday, June 24, 2015

#LOVEYAWHOLEBUNCHES blingy gift box

I made the most scrumptious gift box with The Buckle Boutique self-adhesive rhinestone sheets! 

First I traced the box onto the back of the Dazzling Diamond adhesive sheet and cut it out with my scissors. Then I painted the inside of the box with DecoArt's Americana Multi-Surface Paint, and yes...I should have done this step first because I also discovered a small area along the bottom of the box that had the sheet pressed right up to it and knew I couldn't paint that edge without messing it up, so I used my Faber Castell PITT pen to color it in. I also used a Sharpie to outline the edges and smudge them to really make the box pop.

Now I get to embellish the top of the box! I added a flower and a sentiment using my favorite glues, Helmar! They make adhering products to the rhinestone sheets a snap!

The sentiment stamp come from Susan K. Weckesser-Jillian Vance design called Love Ya Whole Bunches.


I decided it needed something on the inside cover so I decoupaged a magazine image cut into a heart shape using Earth Safe Finishes Decoupage.

I just love how my little blingy box turned out!

They are so easy to use and so much fun if you want to give them a whirl they have some Sample Packs that you can try out. 

6 comments:

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

I totally looooooooove this project!!!

Jean said...

So very pretty! Loving the new blog design!

Anna said...

What a pretty little box! I like how you black smudged the edges, it does make it all POP!

Vicki said...

THis is so pretty. I love it. I think I need some of that bling.

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Love that Bling.. and that great chocolate candy box...and Bling and Chocolate...Sandee you can create up a blingin storm...:)

Sandy said...

Fabulous cards loving the bling..