Saturday, May 30, 2015

May Challenge with Anna

Anna is hosting a challenge for the month of May...(you have one more day to enter)! It's been a lot of fun checking out what everyone has been creating using their watercolor techniques. She even provided a video (CeeCee's Creations)that you can follow along with in case you need some inspiration. I think everyone has done a wonderful job!

Anna
Karen
Tamiko
Betty
Tommy Jo
Tiare
Sharon
Melody
Jean
Marion
Donna

And mine...I used a picture from a friend of mine who I just recently met during Garden Jubilee. It's so much fun to meet the person in "real life" after getting to know them online. She posted a picture of her Clematis and I asked her if I could do a drawing from it. I used my latest splurge...a set of Tombows that I recently purchased from my local art store, The Starving Artist. He was unpacking them when I went into the store and I swear my blood pressure spiked...I bought everyone! lol Thankfully Matt gave me a 30% discount and he even threw in an extra black one. :)


And here is mine. I drew everything with the Tombows and used my Koi waterbrush to give it a watercolor effect, outlined with a Micron pen.


3 comments:

Jean said...

Love your flowers! Everyone did a great job!

Unknown said...

Very prett, great job. I love everyones take on this challenge everyone did a fantastic job. I love them all!

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Beautiful flowers Sandee. I loved the Challenge and the projects were all winners..