Saturday, April 4, 2015

I love puns!

entering my card in

It has been such a joy to find an art form that has brought me so much happiness. Being on the Arnold Grummer paper making team has done that. I simply love making paper and finding new ways to create something, is exciting. I'll have to do a DT post on this soon because by using the deckle division method when making paper you can create fun backgrounds to design your card on. The sun, the grass and the sky are all created using that method. The cows are a stamp that I cut out and adhered to the card along with the sentiment that I printed off my computer. A little bit of hand sewing and outlining the card with a pen finish it off.


Three Cute Cows stamp by Great Impressions

4 comments:

Pam said...

Very cute card, love the image of the cows! I like how you stitched the sun rays.
Have a wonderful Easter Sandee!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jean said...

So sweet!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, Sandee. I especially LOVE the stitching you did. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sandy said...

Moo-ch love this.. :)