Sunday, April 12, 2015

Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #11
For this part of my card I used a gelli print paper for my background and for me, April showers bring May flowers. I love the rain and my flowers need every bit of it to bloom! 

I love mood boards, they give you so much inspiration!

Tombow April Showers Challenge

For this part of my card I was inspired by the color yellow and the flower. I used my pens to color the chipboard flower.


8 comments:

Daniella said...

Hi Sandee!
I am so in love with this card! Thank you so much for joining this challenge for Tombow! Your card is gorgeous and I LOVE the pen work!! Another awesome creation from you my friend!
xxDaniella

Carole Z said...

Hi Sandee, this is a gorgeous card! Love the sunny colours and such pretty flowers, hugs Carole Z X

Jean said...

This is so pretty!

Pam said...

What a cheerful little card! It is so pretty!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Donna B. said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Sandy said...

Cute card with the flower love the Gelli print..

Debbie said...

Beautiful Sandee! Who doesn't love flowers?!? Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Lynn K said...

Pretty card! Love the orange flowers and your color scheme!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!