Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Glittery colors are the best


I love glitter and I love these colors so how could I not play along? I haven't visited House of Cards in ages, so I am long over due for some great challenges! I made a snowman birthday card using some of the suggested colors and of course the glitter.
  
The snowman stamp ( one of a kind winter ) is stamped onto some handmade paper using my Arnold Grummer paper mill kit and then cut out. I added some Ranger's stickles to the snow and some Sakura glitter pen to the ends of his scarf, plus I just had to add some rhinestones to the snowflakes!

7 comments:

Carole Z said...

Well I said you never fail to make me smile and this is just brilliant! What a great card for a winter birthday! Hugs Carole Z X

Mynn xx said...

This is totally darling, Sandie! I LOVE the sweet image and the sentiment is so fun! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Rosmarie said...

Sandee, this snowman is absolutely irresistible !! I love, as he sits on the snow!
Thanks for playing with us at House of Cards.
Rosi x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Sandee, I love that fun sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC this month!
Tammy x

Judy V said...

Great cute birthday card! So glad you joined us at House of Cards!

Dana Joy said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards

Merethe A said...

Love this funny sentiment and the snowman.. Whis I was the resiver ;)


Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!
Ma DT HoC