Wednesday, December 31, 2014

You're Wonderful...yes, I am talking to you!

I am trying to be more organized and one of the things I am constantly dealing with are business cards. Sometimes they have notes written on them for me to contact that person about something, but if they get tossed on the counter or put in the junk drawer ( where they will be forever lost! ) doesn't help me out. So I made this cute little heart pocket using Arnold Grummer's Paper Making kit and the folding heart card template along with a stamp from Unity called Wonderful Owl.


I love that I can hang it up over the month and be able to remind myself what I need to do. Every little bit helps, right?

entering my heart pocket in:
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes ( 3rd entry )
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #164

8 comments:

Unknown said...

A great idea to help jog that proverbial memory and a super little piece of art. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Have a Happy and BLESSED 2015, Carole

Meggymay said...

A wonderful project Sandee.
Happy new Year Wishes.
Yvonne x

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,
Oh yes, papermaking! A friend of mine got into that last year and I have resisted -- just like the gelli plate! Tee hee

I bought myself a new computer and I just took it out of the box - need to learn but I'm doing good so far!

I know what you mean about every little bit helps. Somehow I've lost my little notebook of knitting patterns and I'm beside myself!

Have a wonderful 2015!

Hugs,
Kay

Rita said...

Cute! Very clever idea. :)

Virginia L. said...

What a CREATIVE design! Love the heart pocket! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Jean said...

Very cute and great idea!

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Perfect Idea..

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SUPER cute and very creative as well. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your talents with us. I appreciate your participation, and hope that you will join us again real soon.
Bless you always,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday