Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sending love


Sending this card to a friend who has some unexpected bad news recently. A gift of love is the best thing I could think to send to her.

I used some of her newly designed "The Garden Whatnot" tag stamps to create a Christmas tree card for her. I think she will appreciate my little twist on using the tags like this, at least I hope so.
SB-1170A-THE-GARDEN-WHATNOT-COLLECTION

I used a little bit of my Helmar Liquid Scrapdots to raise up the banner over the tree.

3 comments:

Winnie said...

LOVE this Sandee. The black and white look so nice with that design. I am now addicted to those dots, you turned me onto it and now I have a few tubes on hand! TGIF!

Jean said...

Such a pretty card!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I love the black and white! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!