Saturday, December 13, 2014

I am inspired!

and I was inspired by the color challenge and also the sparkles on the tree!

I used my Unity Stamp by Susan K. Weckesser - One of a kind Winter

The blingy tree also worked well with the Simon Says Challenge - Bling it On
I used my Ranger's Distress Glitter over top of the Molding Paste for the snow and a My Mind's Eye pink rhinestone for the center of the snowflake. I love me some bling! lol

ALSO, I am inspired annually with Susan K. Weckesser's 
unnamed (1)

So I make cards each year for my neighbor ladies, at 56 I am the youngest in the group and we are all single so we try and look out for each other!

3 comments:

Carole Z said...

Love your cards Sandee! Hugs Carole Z xx

jenn shurkus said...

loving this mix of colors :) snowman are some of my favorite! i love your card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

Pam said...

These are such sweet little cards!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com