Sunday, January 15, 2012

dreams: noun

a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep
OK, ya'll are going to either think I am whacko or your going to identify with me. It's a 50/50 shot here, but....do you ever dream you are crafting? I have a couple of times and I usually try to re-create whatever it is I had dreamed about. I'm not sure why I think it's important to do so but I just feel like I should. Maybe there is an underlying message for me, I'm not sure. I try and draw it as soon as possible so I won't forget the image, that's important when trying to remember a dream.

This is the card I made:
and the inside of the card:
So what do you think? To dream or not to dream, is that a question? lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I dream about crafting, but I do try to write down ideas that may come in the middle of the night as soon as I can before I forget them. Cute card- I like how you did the scarf!

krcmasterpiece said...

I dream alot-but have never dreamed about crafting. Wish I would-that would be fun! I love your dream!